A House Divided Cannot Stand
20 And he went home, and the crowd gathered again, so that they were not even able to eat a meal. 21 And when* ⌊his family⌋ heard this,* they went out to restrain him, for they were saying, “He has lost his mind!”
22 And the scribes who had come down from Jerusalem were saying, “He is possessed by Beelzebul!” and “By the ruler of the demons he expels the demons!” 23 And he called them to himself and* was speaking to them in parables, “How can Satan expel Satan? 24 And if a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom is not able to stand. 25 And if a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. 26 And if Satan has risen up against himself and is divided, he is not able to stand, but is at an end! 27 But no one is able to enter into the house of a strong man and* plunder his property unless he first ties up the strong man, and then he can thoroughly plunder his house.
28 “Truly I say to you that all the sins and the blasphemies will be forgiven the sons of men, however much they blaspheme. 29 But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit does not have forgiveness ⌊forever⌋, but is guilty of an eternal sin”—30 because they were saying, “He has an unclean spirit.”
SINS TO AVOID:
- Looking down at your family member. We should always support our loveones for their endeavor to glorify God.
- Do not judge the ministry of other people. Each one is responsible to God alone. We are answerable to God alone, likewise others too are also responsible to God alone, and not to us.
- Calling the works of the Spirit of God demonic is unforgivable. For me, this means not believing on the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
PROMISES TO CLAIM :
- Jesus had tied up the strong man (Satan) because the Lord Jesus Christ is stronger. Satan and the power of darkness has no power over the lives of Christians because our Lord Jesus Christ had already defeated Satan.
EXAMPLES TO FOLLOW:
- Always seek the presence of God – in good times and in bad times.
COMMANDMENTS TO OBEY :
- Believe in Holy Spirit and His ministry.
SOME OTHER TEACHINGS:
- Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit of God has no forgiveness.