Mark 7:24-30 NIV
 Jesus left that place and went to the vicinity of Tyre. He entered a house and did not want anyone to know it; yet he could not keep his presence secret.  In fact, as soon as she heard about him, a woman whose little daughter was possessed by an impure spirit came and fell at his feet.  The woman was a Greek, born in Syrian Phoenicia. She begged Jesus to drive the demon out of her daughter.  “First let the children eat all they want,” he told her, “for it is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”  “Lord,” she replied, “even the dogs under the table eat the children’s crumbs.”  Then he told her, “For such a reply, you may go; the demon has left your daughter.”  She went home and found her child lying on the bed, and the demon gone.
SINS TO AVOID:
PROMISES TO CLAIM :
- Jesus can & will cast out demons or demonic addictions on our love ones. * Asking something in accordance to God’s will persistently and in humble spirit receives by faith. For sure, God doesn’t want anyone demon-possessed or become slaves to any passions.
EXAMPLES TO FOLLOW:
- Seeking help from Jesus for your problems promptly and with action. The woman physically seek Jesus when she heard that He was in town – she looked for Him.
- Be humble in God’s presence – we might be highly educated or have very high position or very rich but God is still above us. We must always remember God’s sovereignty in all things and let us remind ourselves that we are nothing but dust. * The greek woman didn’t argue with Jesus that He called her a dog but continued to plead that even the dogs eat fallen breadcrumbs from the table. The woman is expecting a small mercy from Jesus and she received it by faith.
- Received from the Lord with confidence. When Jesus told the woman that she can go because her daughter was healed, she obeyed immediately without any demand of assurance or proof. This is faith in action.
COMMANDMENTS TO OBEY :
SOME OTHER TEACHINGS:
- Seek God’s presence to experience His power of healing and restoration. * Jesus’ presence in Tyre is well-known but only this woman came to Jesus for help. The other people of the city just talked about Jesus and His miracles but they never experienced one.
I humbly ask God for wisdom on how I can live my life to my fullest potential – on what to do that will bring significant positive impact to the Kingdom of God and those around me. I humbly ask and by faith I declare that God will give us baby of our own. It is God’s design for humans to procreate and I claim that God is able to give us one – if He willed it. I believe in miracles & I believe that my God still can do miracles in today. But I also acknowledge God’s sovereignty over this matter, that it is not my will but God’s will be done. At this point, I completely rely on God’s mercy on me. But until He said “No” I will keep on believing and by faith I will declare it to come true in Jesus’ name.