Jesus Heals Crowds by the Sea
7 And Jesus went away with his disciples to the sea, and a great crowd from Galilee followed him.* And from Judea 8 and from Jerusalem and from Idumea and the other side of the Jordan and around Tyre and Sidon a great crowd came to him because they* heard all that he was doing. 9 And he told his disciples that a small boat should stand ready for him because of the crowd, so that they would not press upon him. 10 For he had healed many, so that all those who ⌊were suffering from diseases⌋ pressed about him in order that they could touch him. 11 And the unclean spirits, whenever they saw him, were falling down before him and crying out, saying, “You are the Son of God!” 12 And he warned them strictly that they should not make him known.
SINS TO AVOID:
PROMISES TO CLAIM :
- Jesus is able to heal all kinds of disease and cast out all types of demons.
EXAMPLES TO FOLLOW:
- Be desperate for the presence of God in all circumstances of your life whether you are in need or at the best time of your life.
- Be humble. The Lord Jesus don’t want to be known but was continuously healing the people.
COMMANDMENTS TO OBEY :
SOME OTHER TEACHINGS:
- Jesus is the Son of God. Even the demons tremble when they faced Jesus – I am wondering how those people who looked down at Jesus today would react when they stand face to face with Jesus?
- Be wise – Jesus asked his disciples to ready a boat for Him to avoid people from pressing in on them. Any situation you are that could have been better if you implemented some administrative control?