Text: Hebrews 12:1-3
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
1. How should we ran the race (marathon) according to verse 1?
2. According to verse 2, what should we do to endure the hardship of the race? What is the prize if we complete the race?
3. Are we the only ones facing these hardships (v2-3)? Is this race doable?
1. What is this race represent?
2. In this life’s race how can sin slows us down? How can other things (that are sin) slow us down as well? Why?
3. What does “focus your eyes on Jesus” means? How can it help you finish the race?
1. Identify the top 3 things that slows you down in your life race? Why?
2. What can you start doing today so that you can finish the race? Why?