Passage: John 4:28-30,42
28 Then, leaving her water jar, the woman went back to the town and said to the people, 29 “Come, see a man who told me everything I ever did. Could this be the Messiah?” 30 They came out of the town and made their way toward him.
42 They said to the woman, “We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world.”
1. What did the woman left when she hurried back to town (v28)?
2. Why did the woman came back to town (v29)?
3. How did the people responded (v30,42)?
1. Why did the woman left her water jar? Was the water jar not important?
2. Why did the people responded to the the woman’s invitation? Did she study how to invite people to Jesus before?
3. How important is the woman’s testimony and action in bringing the town’s people to the Lord Jesus Christ?
1. What is your water jar? Are you comfortable leaving this behind and rush to people around you to share Jesus?
2. What is your Jesus story? Share how did you personally encounter Jesus in your life and how did it changed your life.