Leading theocentrically! Avoid majoring on the minors.
1. Leading from the spiritual – what is God’s will?
2. Leading from the personal – from your character – base reactions if under pressure. What are you learning?
3. Leading from the family – lead by principles & core values
Passage: Luke 10:38-42
38 As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him. 39 She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet listening to what he said. 40 But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, “Lord, don’t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!”
41 “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things, 42 but few things are needed—or indeed only one.[a] Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”
1. What is Martha’s complaint to Jesus? V40
2. How did Jesus responded on v41?
3. What is the only important thing according Jesus in v42?
1. Why do you think Martha goes directly to Jesus?
2. If you were Martha, what would you do differently?
1. How can you listen to God? Are you hearing God in your life now?
2. What would you do to improve your character?
3. How can you lead your family theocentrically?